Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Post Heroescon

I am tired.

Heroescon was long and exhausting but at the same time, it went by too fast and I didn't have enough time.
I had a pretty good weekend, much better than my last Heroescon experience (not as good as I would have liked, but still good).  I sold quite a few art prints and some original stuff, but not a lot of comics.  That is disappointing more than anything else, but I think it was still a positive experience.

I saw Joseph and Matthew, contributors to Dyslexic Cosmic 2, I gave them complimentary copies and got to talk to them a while.  And a lot of faces I have gotten to know over the past several years doing these shows.

It is very inspiring, intimidating, encouraging, discouraging, and energizing.

I didn't get to buy as much as I would have liked (but that would take winning the lottery).

The next show is a one day convention in Winston Salem on July 20th.  It will be my first time there, so that will be a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment