Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HEROESCON!!!

What's that you say, Heroescon is coming?  I was unaware...

Yes I know I have been all about some Heroescon lately, but I missed it last year.  This was the first convention I went to as a teenager (way back in the day when it was a lot smaller) and it was the first convention I set up as an artist (except for Free Comic Book Day here in Wilson), so it has a very Home Team feel for me.

Add to the fact that it is a three day show, I have only been able to do one other show yet this year, and have had all this week off from work.  So yeah, I am really jazzed about this show.

Lots of stuff I will be displaying...
9 issues of iNTERMEZZO
6 different prints for sale
2 issues of Dyslexic Cosmic
New comic The Journey of Brave Ulysses
bunches of homeless heroes sketches
So come on down to see me. 
Say the secret phrase "The Funk of Forty Thousand Years" and win a prize

No comments:

Post a Comment