Monday, January 14, 2013

Progress

I have finished inking the last page of issue 9, and started on the cover, so I am well underway of making my goal by completing this issue and having it ordered by the end of the month.  The first weekend of the children's production I have been directing "Schoolhouse Rock Live Too" has gone by and done very well.  That is both rewarding, for seeing the kids do a great job, and a relief that this long process is nearing its end next week.  However, this play has been a wonderful experience, I used to be the Technical Director for that program for 6 1/2 years and I miss the kids, and it is a great creative outlet that I have missed.  It gave me something to look forward to to get me through work (which is not great, but this is not a blog about that).  But when it is done I will put that time into Issue 9, the second Dyslexic Cosmic issue, and a third project I've written and will begin the artwork as soon as I can.  Not to mention a print idea or two.

Hopefully all of those will be done by Heroescon in June.  If everything works out as it appears to be I WILL be set up again this year.  I missed last year because of work (Grrr) but Bear Butt Comics should be back bigger and better this time.  Its a lot but I have put off a lot and feel the need to get back full swing.

And the obsession continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment