Thursday, November 20, 2014

Post NCComiccon post

Overall things went ok.  It was pretty good for sales.  Some things I have been working on didn't do as well as I had hoped, but no big deal, other stuff did.  Not the best show I've done, but in the top five.


But afterwards, I am having a lot of trouble getting motivated to do anything.  And I mean anything.  I still have a long way to go on issue 12, I still have a day job that I suck at, and I still feel like a colossal failure most of the time.  I still have a scanner that is the bane of my existence, and now my computer has been "fixed" but lost photoshop.


Maybe its just a post show let down, paired with some other stuff.  I just could use something to go my way.  Take 2 steps forward, get kicked in the groin.

No comments:

Post a Comment