Sunday, March 2, 2014

This is what people call my fun week.

My wife Wendy is in Honduras, helping to feed and clothe the hungry and other worthwhile stuff. I am home drawing comic books, and other trivial stuff.  She is gone for a week, and people always joke that I must love this week (my mother-in-law lives with us and she is in Honduras too) they say I must do nothing but draw and have fun.


I hope I get a lot done this week, I tend to get so down about her being gone and worried about her that I am not nearly as productive as I want to be.


It sure will be a long week.  Maybe I can keep drawing this year.


I have started issue 11, it is already well under way and will not take nearly as much time to complete as issue 10 (he types while trying to distract himself and get busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment