Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Heroescon is coming!

I will be set up at Heroescon this year (I missed last year because of work, grrr).  I will be there with two artist friends of mine; Stacy and her leather masks who does a lot of shows with me and Jason, a sculpture and steampunk costumer who did the last Heroescon with us.  Both of them have beautiful work. 
We will NOT be along the wall in the small press area.  We have chipped in to get a booth in the main area of the action. I think that will really get us to where we will be noticed and easy to find.

I am working on another new art print for the show.  I have been doing a lot of those lately and they have some very funny stuff.  Be sure to stop by and check them out.

Be sure to stop by and check out my new comics as well.  By showtime I will have 9 issues of iNTERMEZZO, 2 issues of DYSLEXIC COSMIC and a stand alone story called THE JOURNEY OF BRAVE ULYSSES (which is so much different than anything else I have ever done). More on it when the book is back from Ka-Blam, my printer who is fantastic to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment