Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time Flies

Its hard to believe it's mid October already. I haven't written anything lately, work has been hectic lately. For my real job I am the scene designer/ technical director/ lighting designer/ master painter/ head electrician/ master carpenter for the local children's theatre group called ACT for Youth. It keeps me very busy, and lately I have been immersed in the tech work for High School Musical. In addition to that I am planning a Halloween Film Festival. The fun part of that is getting to watch these classic horror movies and pick the ones to watch.

All of that of course means that I have not been able to do as much on Intermezzo as I would like. I do try to make sure that I spend some time every day in front of my art table. I have decided to treat it like a discipline to keep Intermezzo moving forward. But i have found when i do this, the time I spend working on my comic is very relaxing and helps me decompress after a long day at the theatre.

I am not moving as fast as I would like, but there are so many stories I want to do that are swimming around in my head that I will never be able to put them down quickly enough. The impatience of obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment