Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow

So here in NC we got a few ice storms last week and snow last night.  People are losing their minds, like we have been snowed in for months.  It will all be fine, but I am worried about ac ouple of events this weekend.


I planned to go play Heroclix in Greenville Saturday.  That would also give me the chance to pick up comic books at the closest comic book store to my house, Nostalgia Newsstand.  It is about 35 miles away.  Since our local shop closed I don't get comics regularly anymore and it depresses me.  But you do what you have to do.


Sunday is a comic book convention in Raleigh, snow willing.  It is put on by the people who do NCComicon who do a great con.  I only live about 40 miles from the show, so it shouldn't be a problem for me.


Other than that things are good.  I am inking issue 12, currently on page 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment