Monday, October 28, 2013

Upcoming shows and progress on issue 10

Saturday Nov 2nd I will be appearing at the Roanoke Valley Comicon.  I have been there several times before, and had some very good shows there.  I am using the trip as an opportunity to stop by and see my mother this weekend as well.  So I will be on the road this weekend, and loving it.  I have not been to many shows this year, but my new work schedule has opened up a lot of new chances.  By the end of the year I will be doing four more shows, which is as many as I have gotten to do for the first 10 months this year.

I have a lot of new stuff to take with me, and more I hope to finish before NCComicon on Nov 9th and 10th.

Moving forward with issue 10, almost half inked. When I put down the 12th page (out of 24) to begin inking I thought to myself "HUMP PAGE!" and snickered.  It was late, so to me that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment