Sunday, May 29, 2011

HEROESCON IS COMING

Heroescon is next weekend and while i am eager for it to come there are a few things that have me worried.

1) I have to work on Friday so I will miss that day all together. That sucks, but it is what it is. My wife Wendy will be covering for me that day, so that is good.
2) I have a new comic at the printer's DYSLEXIC COSMIC that I wanted to have for the show, but it hasn't arrived yet. It's a new book that is not connected to Intermezzo and i was eager to see how it would do. That would really suck not to have it in time.
3) I have a promotional stand up that I ordered for this con that also has not been finished. The sign company so far is over a week late, so if I don't get it in time for Heroescon I will be very angry (and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry)
4) They don't have the table assignments yet. That is a lot more minor than the others, I just like to know where I will be and plan out the convention.

So that is the sum of it all. I hope to see a lot of people there (at least on Saturday and Sunday), and hopefully you will see the Bear Butt Comics backdrop so you can find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment