Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plugging away...

I am currently working on
a)issue #6,
b)stories for my next project "Dyslexic Cosmic" as well as finding artists,
and c) yet another so far unnamed project (I don't want to get ahead of myself and i will wait to make an actual announcement later- suffice it to say that it makes my little geek heart flutter).

I have a few conventions planned; I'll be back in Charlotte for the next Charlotte Comicon on Aug 1st, then I will be going to Baltimore Comicon on Aug 28th and 29th.

I really need to take the time and come up with ways to advertise. I've met a lot of people doing cons, but I need to broaden my horizons. I will try to find ways to draw attention to myself and my comics that does not involve getting arrested (or me wearing spandex, no one needs to see that)

No comments:

Post a Comment