Monday, December 30, 2013

Post Christmas update

I had a fairly relaxing holiday with Wendy. We started the day helping to feed the needy at a church lunch. Her sister and brother in law were in town to help with that, but left right after.  And then we did... nothing.  Oh boy, nothing.  This is the first Christmas since we have been married (19 years) that we didn't spend traveling to and from somebody else's house.  We missed not seeing some people but it was just nice with the both of us.

Over the weekend we went to see my mother in Lexington, NC and got to spend more time with her, so that was nice.
On a comic book related note, Lexington has its first comic book store in over a decade. Top Hat Comics is on Main St about a block from the square.  Nice guy, I hope he does well.  I of course, dropped off a few copies of iNTERMEZZO and he said he was passing them around.

I also picked up some art supplies on the way home to keep going on issue 10. I put in reorders for 5 books that I was running low of issues.

Next stop Wilkesboro Jan 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment