Friday, March 22, 2013

Comics I am working on

I am very close to finishing work on a second installment on Dyslexic Cosmic.  It has some very new and different styles than you would normally see from me.  I have two artists who contributed their talent and I am excited with the bold and unique direction this issue will take.  I hope to have it off to Ka-Blam (my printer, a great group of people) by the end of the month.

I am also nearly done with the artwork for a stand alone story that is totally different than any other Bear Butt Comic to date.  Three more pages and a cover to go on this one.  I want to keep this under wraps a little longer, but soon.

Just so you don't think I am doing nothing but looking at cartoons all day for the Animated Battle of the Bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment