Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jay and Eddies comic book show

I have not posted on here lately.  After Heroescon I have been very busy.  But today I am home with back trouble, so I will take the time to update what I am doing.


I have a con this Saturday in Winston Salem, Jay and Eddie's comic book show.  I have been there many times and really enjoy it.  I also hope to keep in touch with some people I haven't seen in a while.  Unless things get worse with my back.


Issue 12 is plotted and soon to be scripted.  It has taken some time for me to get started on this.  My free time has been spent in rehearsals for a play I am directing, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged).  It is one of the funniest scripts on the planet.  It will be presented the last weekend of July and the first weekend of August.  After that I can go full speed to issue 12.


Issue 12 will be an action packed issue neck deep in the Bootooth Saga.  I like it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment