Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Roanoke, and NC Comicon

I have a table at the Roanoke Comicon on Nov 2nd. I haven't been to that show in quite a while, and it is always a good one, so I am excited.  OK, I haven't been to any show in quite a while, so I am just excited to be going anywhere and display my work.

The weekend after that I will be at NC Comicon (Nov 9 and 10), and that was an amazing show last year, so I am looking forward to that as well.  I will also be set up with Stacy and Jason and their artistic creations and costume pieces.

It has been a long time since I've gone to a show, but my new work schedule looks to be opening up a lot more opportunities.

Work on issue 10 and the continuation of the Bootooth Saga is underway.  I have several pages inked and moving along at a good pace these days.  But when I am finished I will have to address the scanner problem ($#!&%^%$#).  Not sure what will be the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment