Sunday, June 30, 2013

New/Old Huh comic pages

Huh the Cosmic Polar Bear (introduced in issue 8 of iNTERMEZZO) is a character I have had in my head since 1990.  I originally started the story of iNTERMEZZO with his origin but later made the changes to the timeline I have been following in the comics that are published (and available for purchase on Indyplanet.com). It has allowed me to change things as I go, or in the case of issue 9 take art directly from the past and include it.  That makes me happy to see it again, and it helps me get the next issue done faster.

Issue 10 will include more artwork from 1996-1997, but this time I have altered those pages a bit. I took panels and rearranged them so that I could fit the next chapter of Huh originally done in 10 pages and fit it into 5.  I think there was room and pacing that allowed it to be adjusted, and I think the end result is quite nice and lead to some great pages. I finished them yesterday, here is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment