Friday, February 1, 2013

Deadline

Issue 9 is complete and ready to upload.  I am waiting to have Wendy double check me on this (always a good idea), and we will upload it tonight.  I am very happy with the issue (I am a bit bummed in general, but happy with the issue).

So far I do not have many shows for this year.  I will miss the next Roanoke show in March, and there are 2 in Richmond that I can't do because of work (that happens a lot, getting old).  I have a spot for a booth in Heroescon, so I won't be hidden by the back wall, this is a big gamble but hopefully I will reach more potential readers that way.

With issue 9 under the belt I will now move on to the next project on the list, more on that later.

One of the cool things about 9 is that I am using some art from a long time ago to tell the story of Huh.  These have been in the works for a very long time and I am using some art from 1996.  It is quite a bit different that my recent stuff, so I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment