Friday, November 2, 2012

Roanoke Roadtrip

Going to Roanoke VA tonight for a comic book convention in the Salem Civic Center Sat Nov 3rd.  This is one of the best one day shows around; crowds are good size and interesting to talk with, a good mix of readers and collectors, and a good size room with a lot of dealers and artists that are a good group to talk with.

On a personal note I will be spending time for the next couple of months directing a children's theatre production.  I spent almost 7 years as their Technical Director and helping out an ailing director by directing this show.  It is Schoolhouse Rock Live, an integral part of my childhood so I am looking forward to the show and working with the kids.  In honor of that, anyone who comes up to my table and says the magic phrase... "Darn, that's the End" will get a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment