Sunday, November 22, 2009

More stuff



Its been a while since i've written. I want to do this more often, but the time seems to fly by these days.


I've been really buckling down on issue 4, only 4 more pages to ink and then the cover. I've been drawing so much (not to mention putting in a lot of hours at work) that my drawing hand has started hurting.


I attended Roanoke Valley ComicCon last weekend. It's a good show, met a lot of good people, drew an Aquaman sketch that I was very happy with, sold some comics, got to stay with some friends, all in all a good weekend. It's the last con I have planned until December 27th when I go back for the next Charlotte Con. I'm really trying to have number 4 ready by then, but I don't know if I can get it printed in that amount of time.




I'm posting the pics of a couple of sketches from the last couple of shows. Here is Supergirl...


...and here is Aquaman from this past weekend in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment