Sunday, September 6, 2009

New stuff!

Thanks to Sarlyn and all of her work the site is looking better than ever! Check out the photos page for pictures of strange and funny things I find. The comics page has a new look and will soon have the third issue posted (the cover of the third issue has been added to the side of this page as well).

I cannot be happier with this site.

Also happening, Dragon Con was this weekend but I was not able to attend this year. I went the past two years with my friends Jeff, Stacy and Jason (you might see them in the photo albums), but this year I could not afford to since I have been concentrating on attending conventions as an artist. I miss it, and I hope to be back in Atlanta next year, but I am doing what I need to to get Intermezzo available to people.

Next Sunday (September 13th) I will be set up at the Charlotte Comic Con. I know Rick Fortenberry (the guy who runs it) from a long time ago when he was a regular dealer for Dream Con in Raleigh, NC and I was a volunteer helping to run it. I am excited about this show. Anyone who reads this and mentions it to me at the show gets a prize, and 50 Geek Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment